Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Container Icon

Restaurant explored in KL

Because my husband working in KL (and I am working in Melaka, T_T), so I went KL when I have holiday or when I need to attend course in KL.

So these are the restaurants we explored recently...


The Library Coffee Bar
Lot G-88, Ground Floor, Avenue K,
156, Jalan Ampang, Kampung Baru, 50450 KL
Phone: 03-21816077

It's a nice quiet cafe located at Avenue K.

We had English Morning Tea RM 8.50
Carbonara Shells RM 15
Scream for Toast RM 12.25
Food not bad, but Nick told me the cashier girl is really terrible.

We also went to Fish & Co at Pavillion.
Add:Lot C4.02.00, Level 4, Pavillion KL

Cause that day i was craving for fish, and Nick felt guity cause he had not bring me to my favourite Manhantten Fish Market restaurant for such long time edy....

This what we had:
1. Italian Fish and Chips RM 20.70
2. G. seabass rice / coleslaw RM 30.15

3. Soup of the Day - Cream of mushroom

Last cafe we went is at Pavilion as well -Cafe de Paris
Address: Lot C3.06.02, Level 3, Pavilion KL
The menu is nice and creative!
Ambience is nice as well.
1. Peanut Butter Pancake

2. Casserole + bread RM 34
This is what shown in menu..
This is what we got...

Looks abit different huh. LOL.

Till then.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment