Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Container Icon

My Wedding Dairy - Dance Floor during dinner reception

mentioned about the Dance floor session during my wedding dinner reception in my previous post . But I think this is quite an interesting part during the wedding dinner , so I decided to write on how to have a successful dance floor session during the wedding dinner reception.. 

Honestly it's all God's grace. 

1. A big hall
Our dinner reception venue - Silver Dragon Restaurant have a spacious banquet hall, and because we booked the whole hall, so the restaurant manage to spare out the front parts for us to have our dance floor session.

2. Livecast screen 
Thanks to our church video crew , they help us to fullfil our desire of having Livecast on the screen during the dinner reception. I dono how they manage to get it done , but it's just amazing. Livecast screen is important cause the hall is damn big , so those who sits at the back sometime have difficulty to see what's going on on the stage. Since the hall has 8 big LCD screen, so we made full used of it by putting the Livecast on the screen !
Like this... Everyone in the hall can see the performance on stage so clearly !

3. Good quality Liveband and Emcee
Our liveband is from d'moment , main person in charge Nicholas is our close church friend. He got us these two very very talented singers and 4 skillful musician ( Nicholas himself is the keyboardist ). This liveband really help us a lot during the dance floor as they really encourage the crowd to dance and tailored their songs to ease our dance floor session!
According to the crowd , this singer can sing damn damn high pitch , in Chinese called 海豚音. I didn't hear that , prob during that time I'm in dressing room changing dress , but many ppl give me damn good comment on this liveband !
This is our Emcee Ken Khoo ( the one holding a mike ), is our close friend as well , he is the one that accompany Nick till 3am to help us clean up the house , help Nick to tidy his stuff etc etc. He is a damn experience Emcee and help us in encourage the crowd to join the dance floor.

4. A comfy gown 
Yeah, for second entrance , I changed my gown from the long white gown to this pink gown, which is much lighter and easier to move about .
It's really important cause u don't wanna stuck on the gown while dancing.

5. Supportive daddy 
So the dance floor usually start off with ~the first dance~ of daddy and daughter. 
So to kick start the dance floor, the bride usually will dance with her daddy. Thanks my dear daddy who is always so supportive! 



Some ppl told me it's touching seeing me dancing with my dad. Now when I flash back this memory , I really felt grateful for God's blessing !

6. A group of supportive friends !
I really thanks my cell group members and church members , they give us full support when nick told them about the idea of dance floor.
Our cell group leader pastor Raymond and his newly wed wife Chloe is the first to come and join us during the dance floor..
Then comes the rest of my cell group members , enjoying themselves !
Oh ya I oso dono in the middle it suddenly become a group dance thing, where everyone hold hand and dance in the circle.
Oh and my flower bouquet receiver dear KKL is damn sporting , she dance with the ' male bouquet receiver ' ah Yap. ( cause nick saw me throwing flower In the morning , so he decide to throw oso , and ah Yap got the flower )
Yeah all enjoying themselves. Oh this is the pic me hugging JooHor Tan my dearest housemate during IMU BJ days..

Last but not least,
7. Enthusiastic Bride and Groom
It's damn important as ur enthusiastism will influence others.
Nick really let his hair down and makes effort to encourage others to join the dance floor ...

He even pull his mum , ie my mother in law to join the dance floor..

See , we both are so happy . Haha

Yeah , really glad that God's blessing with us ! Lastly the photo of us and our dear cell group members .

Till then . 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Post a Comment