Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Container Icon

My Wedding Dairy - White gown during dinner reception

Wanted to talk about the white gown I put on during my wedding dinner reception.


Prob it has be a trend recently , many bride tends to chose white gown over colored night gown as their dinner gown on their Big day. I guess this should b the way as nowadays when u attend a wedding dinner, u will see those relatives / aunties / young ladies / girl friends coming with shinning long gown (as if they are attending their own party).

So if the bride don't wear something that can stand up , the bride might just blend into the crowd. 

I had a hard time chosing my dinner gown honestly, we went from bridal shops to bridal shops....on the day that I have so much difficulty to get the leave, 2 weeks before my wedding day... 

These are few gowns I tried...
This gown coat RM4500 for rental only .... T_T 
Luckily didn't rent it ... Cause now look back it looks abit normal ....

Then we went Laruna bridal collection , the place I rented my church wedding gown..
This dress damn sweet . I love it . Rental rm2k plus. 

Then the person in charge Kenix intro this to me ...
Wao, I love the trail.... And I look thin in it !!

Here's the photos of our wedding night .......



































I really love this white gown .... 

Till then . 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment