Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Container Icon

My Wedding Dairy - Duplex Room Royal Bintang Seremban

My hometown is in Ayer Tawar, Perak. A small town which full of memories for me.  I left this town to further my study in Kuala Lumpur, then to Seremban and Batu Pahat. After that, I work in Kuala Lumpur and later on transferred to Melaka.

Nick is from Seremban. Therefore, our wedding is held in Seremban. Usually the gate crash session will b held at bride's house , but because my wedding is fully held in Seremban, so we rented the hotel room as temporary bridal suite...

First, must show picture of my own house , which my mum put the red clothes on the gates before they came down to Seremban for our wedding...

As I mention before , Seremban is a small town as well, choices of hotel room to rent is limited. We (okla, is just me) wanted a room that is big enough to accommodate my parents and my siblings, yet a spacious area for gate crash session.

We met up with the Royal Bintang Spa and Resort person in charge in around April 2014, that time my parents pay a visit to Nick 's family and me in Seremban, they stayed in this hotel as usual ...

The persons in charge of renting room in bulk is Mr Edward and his assistant Miss Cherry. Just mention that u plan to rent a hotel room for wedding purpose to the counter, those counter officer will lead u to Mr Edward. 

Our initial plan is to rent the executive suite room. But after some research , I found out that this hotel has a type of room called Duplex room , is a two-floor suite ! We manage to negotiate to a cheaper rate, so we decided to take the duplex room as my temporary bridal suite.....

Ok this the back entrance of the hotel. The Heng dai 's car avoid the main entrance cause we don't want disturb the hotel's weekend business...


This the corridor to the hotel room. It's quite luxurious.. After my sister check in, only she knows there's so many benefit of staying at Duplex room... such as can go to the lounge for free cocktail and free buffet, then can go enjoy the spa or what i forgot... didnt expect that.






Here's the pic of the door of the duplex hotel room .... Our room number is 1103. It's at 11th floor.








This the entrance .... The kitchen is at the side . Quite spacious ...

Then the living hall ....




We took lots of photos here. Including the ji mui photo and my family photo . The tea-ceremony oso held here...




This my wedding present from VeraWangWedWood given by Chloe Hang my uni bestie!! Really love her !!!!

Here's my family portrait.
Next, the most important and unique part of this room -- the big staircase inside the room!!

 
 
 This grand staircase lead to the room upstairs. 
Its a good photography spot --- hhm for my wedding gown and wedding shoe =_=lll


Don't ask me why . My photographer and videographer loves this staircase ....


Yea and it looks grand to walk down from this staircase !


Next let's talk about upstairs setting, yea, it has a huge king size bed....
 
 





Other than the bed , there's a dressing table and wardrobe at the back there ... 
This the corridor to the dressing table .

I did my morning make up here...

Next, about the hotel lobby ......



The ji mui n Heng dai having fun here....





If u observe closely on the photo above , u will see one Heng dai edy cross the barrier and come out from their back ... Not surprising cause this is the back entrance . This "creative" Heng dai go in from another entrance and scare the ji mui from the back ... Haha.



Yea and they take ' groupie ' in front of the main door as well ...
After the main lobby, all proceed to ........
The poolside !!






Yea lastly one worth mentioning thing is the grand staircase at the hotel lobby...

This one .....

We took the actual day wedding video here ...

And some group photos here ...































Regarding the price ... Thanks God, we got lower rate due to these few reasons:
1. We are quite familiar with this hotel as this hotel was rented as the venue for the yearly 教牧研讨会 for many times (I remember when this hotel not yet change name from Royal Aldephi to Royal Bintang, I came to attend the 教牧研讨会here with my mum )
2. We told the hotel person in charge that the hotel room is for the used of wedding purpose 
3. We rented few rooms for few days

I Still remember when I was about to made payment , the counter officer look at my Debit card and my Bill amount , he look at me , asking me "miss, are u sure u want to pay the bill in one shot, this is Debit card !!! " I just smile to them and ask them to proceed. Thanks God for the blessing , I was abit scare of insufficient fund initially, but later on , God really proved Himself as Jehovah Jirah!

Here's the price range for reference. This was in December 2014...

Check in 5th dec Friday
Duplex room x1 : 1103 (ZND) RM 11xx
Deluxe room x5 ( 2 king 3 twins) RM 2xx x 5 ( - 3 room for family plus 2 rooms for Bridesmaids)

Cont on 6th Dec Saturday
Deluxe room x5 (2 king 3 twins ) RM 2xx x5 (- 4 rooms for family 1 room for Bridesmaids)

Total amount RM3xxx

Till then.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Post a Comment