Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Container Icon

My Wedding Dairy - Prayer

Well, I had talk alot about my wedding. Today, I am going to reveal one very very and MOST important element in my wedding - God's presence and Prayer.

It's very tiring to prepare a grand and dream wedding we want. And most of the time we face lots of constrain, be it financially, timing, or human resource. I really thanks God. He is Almighty God.

I remember, 2 months prior to my wedding, my cell group members pray for us EVERY week during our cell group. Also, even before and during the whole wedding ceremony, we are committed to prayer.
 Before Nick start his journey to the hotel, the Heng Dai, lead by Pastor Raymond pray together for a smooth day.......
 
 
 
 
 
Then, after the gate crash and also my parent's tea ceremony, before we move on to Nick's parents house and church, we prayed again in the hotel room....
 
 
 
 
 
 In church, prior to the ceremony, we pray again....
 
 
  
 
 Then we have praise and worship....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 After the Holy Matrimony, before we proceed to the lunch reception, we pray again.....
 
I thanks God for a wonderful wedding. And I do encourage all the bride-to-be to trust in God and submit all in prayer. He is our Father and He wants to give us the Best wedding we could ever had.

Till then.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment