Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Container Icon

My Wedding Dairy - Gown #3 - Dinner Reception

Alright , so enough of white gowns....

I finally found one nice pink gown, initially wanted a red gown , but can't find after so many times gown testing in many different bridal house. 

Then, my cell group members, the lovely couple Isaac and Vivian, owns a bridal house in Seremban, offer help for our wedding . So we decided to went over the bridal house to look for gown . First few try really didn't have any fancy gown, the nice one oso already wear by our other close friends . 

Then when I told them I prefer simple style gown , both of them brought this gown for me, it's their new stock, not yet rented or wear by any customer before , still in good clean quality . After few try, we decided to take this gown ..


My 4th wedding gown - from Passion bridal selection, No 35G, Jalan tun dr Ismail, 70200Seremban, NSDK. Tel: 06-7619968/06-7611337Facebook: passion bridal selection
Type: EG 200 with hair accessories, necklace, can-can, rental plus deposit RM 1xxx. I know it's already a very linear discounted price they offer for me. Cause the gown rental plus deposit can easily go up to RM 2k plus if they rent to other customers . 

 Anyway, glad I did chose one pink gown.

Ok actually suppose to wear can-can one, but I forgot to bring can-can to restaurant that night , hence .......... But thanks God it still look nice !

Lastly , regarding the wedding shoe , I know many ppl ask me the price , I dono should I reveal , but it's not cheap for sure, I bought from online.
Shoe type : Jimmy Choo Anthracite Lamé Glitter Pointy Toe Pumps
Description: These elegant stiletto pumps with signature spike heel and low cut silhouette epitomise Jimmy Choo. Anthracite glitter makes a modern choice for evening. Heel measures 100mm / 3.9
Delivery : Europe €15.00 (1-4 working days); International €25.00 (2-5 working days)



This the screenshot from jimmy choo website . I really love this shoe . And it's comfy to wear !!! 
Actually I didn't plan to wear it during wedding day, cause I bought this shoe with the intention of ' owning ' one Jimmy Choo shoe, but who knows in the end , this shoe 's height is the most suitable height to suit Nick 's giraffe shoe that he bought 2 days before the wedding , so I wear this shoe during morning church ceremony n evening dinner reception .. 

So this the part when 千頌一crazy about the shoe when 都教授 steal it .....

Alright , that's all on my wedding gown n wedding shoe . 

Till then.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Post a Comment