Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Container Icon

My Wedding Dairy - Gown testing

Yea I do have some problem with actual day wedding gown chosing in Stareast bridal house cause the selection was not that wide and quality slightly poor.


So I went from bridal shops to boutique to search for wedding gown... 

First these 4 gowns are the gowns I put on during church ceremony and dinner reception.
Total gown rental plus deposit edy cost RM 8000 +++ I think that's cause it's last minutes edy , and when u r desperate and u finally find the nice gown u always dream of, u will spend that money..

Let's explore one by one. 
1. Stareast bridal 



Add caption

2. Laruna Bridal collection 
Needless to say , I had described enough in my bridal gown post , this shop has the top quality gown with nice unique design . 





3. Passion Bridal Collection, Seremban






4. Precious bridal house 
To my surprise , this bridal house has a great range of collection of good quality gown ! I love it but because these gown makes me looks abit fat... So I didn't take the gown ...



5. Lasposa bridal house 
This gown rental is RM4000 ++ per gown ...Quality damn good. 

6. Korean Artiz Studio


According to the sales person in the shop , the below gown is the most popular gown in the shop ....
This is XS size . They have few gown with same design in different size...
Anyway, i didnt chose any gown from Korean Artiz cause the quality not as good as we thought.

I guess that's all for gown testing.

Hope all the bride-to-be enjoy the process of gown testing.

Till then.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment