Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Container Icon

My Wedding Dairy - Actual Day Make Up Artist

I love my wedding actual day make up , it really suits me !! All this while, I have a bad impression on heavy make up - cause if I put heavy make up , I'll become monster n uglier. However , after the pre wedding photoshoot , I started believe that those MUA with experience in bridal make up , are really good in their make up skill . 

So let me introduce my wedding actual day Make up artist - Regina, from Regina's Make Up and Cosmetic
She is the Malaysian make up artist who works in Korean Artiz Studio. That's her advantage as she can learn many Korean style make up skill from real Korean make up artist !
My 1st image design ...
We signed up the package at KLCC bridal fair on 25/4/14, as we pass by Korean Artiz studio booth.

The initial agreed package cost is RM 1200, includes 2 sessions make up, but exclude transport fees to Seremban, exclude ampules and fake eye lashes as well ....

This still consider as 1st image design, just change gown and change accessories only ...
We request for Korean style image, there's two choice for us - one is to hire the real Korean Make up artist , with the cost of RM 2k plus , or ask for Malaysian Make up artist to do Korean style make up. We chose the second choice.

So aside from the RM 1200, we need to add on RM 200 for trial Make up at Korean Artiz Studio. The RM 200 is the deposit paid once we sign up the package. Then once we ok with the trial , only we wil pay the RM 1200. 

However, Regina being very nice , allow us to waive the transport fees and fees for ampules and fake eye lashes.

And cause our wedding is a whole day thing, with morning session at hotel, then church session, then dinner reception, so I request Regina to stay back in Seremban till church ceremony + stay Back for 2nd hairdo+touch up during dinner, this add RM 250 to the package.

My second image design.... I die die oso wanna put the princess hairband... Cause I initially wanna put a bigger princess crown at night , but cause I edy put crown in morning , Regina suggest me another hairstyle , but I still wanna princess style, so she put this hairband for me. Lol...

Oh ya, cause my wedding in Seremban, so I do provide accommodation in Royal bintang hotel for my make up artist, she share the same room as my bridesmaid cause I booked two deluxe suit room for my bridesmaid in Royal Bintang Resort and Spa hotel.

My 3rd image design. Finally I agree to put on the flower hairband.

So all these, exclude the accomodation fees, add up to RM 1650 for my actual day make up artist cost. Hhm, not so expensive as my MUA come from KL, not so cheap as my wedding is in Seremban... But I really thanks God for the blessing.

Since I'm talking about bridal make up, there's another bridal make up artist in Seremban I need to mention - Vivian Cheok from Passion Bridal Selection Seremban.

She is the one helping me to touch up and tidy up my hairdo before I reach church for the Holy Matrimony. Cause initial plan is for my own MUA to do the touch up , but because of the time constrain, so Vivian straight away do for me while I drop by passion bridal house to change gown.

She is also the one who help me up with my make up touch up + hairdo during my pre-ROM session in Chung Hua Seremban.
So for those who are looking for Wedding actual day Make up artist in Seremban , I would strongly recommend Vivian, from Passion Bridal Selection.
Address: No 35G, Jalan tun dr Ismail, 70200Seremban, NSDK
Facebook: passion bridal selection page @

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Passion-Bridal-Selection/180195445345484


And lastly , for the sisters / mothers make up (aka 奶奶妆 / 姐妹妆), I recommend Michelle, oso from Seremban.
She and her partner are the ones who help my mum, my sister, my Aunty, my cousin, and my cousin's daughter with the make up and hairdo. They reach my hotel room as early as my own MUA. And they are fast! 
The price are very reasonable as well, I forgot exactly how much, if I'm not mistake is RM 80 for make up , then add on RM 40 for hairdo. We got few ppl require make up , so she agreed for special price, but total how much I dono, cause that day I'm just too busy, and by the time I realize I need to pay Michelle , my mum already paid for all the make up + hairdo charges...  

So for those bride to be from Seremban who are looking for make up artist for their mother / aunties / sisters , can consider Michelle , from CNM professional beauty, 78 jln toman 5, kemayan square. Phone011‑1478 0687

Till then . 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Post a Comment