Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Container Icon

My Wedding Dairy - Gown #2 - church ceremony

My second wedding gown I put on during church ceremony , is from Laruna collection sdn Bhd ( Address : 16, Jalan SS2/75, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Tel : 03-78778881, the gown testing and collecting is By appointment only! )


Wedding gown #2
The gown design is inspired by Vera wang gown, with mandarin collar, satin silk, lace top. Rental is around MYR 2xxx plus another refundable security deposit MYR 2xxx. 
Oh ya, one thing regarding this gown is, there's only one size, can fit means can wear , can't b alter one... So when I fit into this dress nicely during gown testing, we know the rm4xxx is definitely going to b spent here . Lol...

Third gown also from Laruna collection in SS2. Ivory color, laces, ruffles, mermaid type.
I put on during dinner reception. Well , why I chose a white gown during dinner reception ? Simple : I need to look elegant plus outstanding during the dinner reception. I had been limited by less than 10cm high heels, so I wanted a dress which can make me shine. So I chose this lace mermaid type gown.

Thanks Shu jun my dear dear form 6 friend for the photo sharing . She look pretty !!

My wedding gown #3

Rental also around MYR 2xxx plus another refundable security deposit MYR 2xxx. 

By now, you won't b surprise when I reveal my total wedding expenses.... Lol. Thanks God for the blessing and ppl will think I used up my husband money for all these, but really , I contribute most of the money spent in my bridal gown and bridal shoe.... T_T

Till then. Update on forth wedding gown soon . 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment