Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Container Icon

About , life

Was working like an OL in hospital...
While awaiting transfer to district. .....

So here's some updates.

Went for bridal make up trial. But I Dono izit cause its trial o cause I don't know appreciate, it look quite simple though. But I guess on actual day will b more touch up.

Attended Nick 's good buddy wedding. So nice to b pretty girl and married a rich guy n have a dream wedding. Right ?! Jealous the bride .. but I do thanks God for what I have. =)

Lastly photo on church ... Arm wresting activity in conjunction with fathers day. Nick participated...
N after the activity, only I realize my hometown church having the same activity n my dear daddy almost got champion. Anyway, daddy u r the best !! Happy belated papa day !!

Till then .

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment