Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Container Icon

HKL

So to everyone, i'm going to work in the biggest hospital in South East Asia (according to the psychologist there....) starting on next monday. Hospital Kuala Lumpur..

My dear bf Nick told me i can go act in the show Oncall36 edy, cause it's 6 of us from the same batch reporting to that hospital on monday.

Ask me am i happy with this choice, i'm quite happy. Initially wanted Hospital Seremban badly, but after think carefully, and after saw the letter with Hospital KL printed boldly there, i had accepted the fact. Appealing just for the sake of confirmation, and yupe, God wants me to go HKL, so i better pack and go and start a lifeless life there.

I hope i got chance to blog more in near future, probably i won't be scolded so badly and be labelled as strawberry generation spoilt brat again......

Till then.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment