Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Container Icon

His 25th

It's 15th Nov, but i'm in Batu pahat on that day. So I celebrate Nick's bday few days earlier, during the weekend.

Er nothing much, just want to show some pic here, cause i think Nick is really really a very Good Great Excellent Awesome boyfriend. In my life, my God is first and the only one, then my parents and family and Nick is the one that i really appretiate. Also many of my friends. Since it's Nick's bday, so let's post pic for the celebration.

We went to one Mexican restaurant in Pavilion. It's pricy, but food is nice, environment is nice.


The Pavilion "cake" for Nick. LOL

The present is nice as well. Giorgio Armani.
Finally he got a new perfume, after using his parents' perfume because lazy go chose his own perfume....haha

Just want to share this pic cause i think this Topshop dress is very nice and elegant!
Bravo!!

Lastly the celebration in Green box Seremban with church members, on the next day...
Happy birthday my dear boyfriend. Really thanks God for having you.

Till then.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment