Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Container Icon

i wish

i can finish this exam asap so i can go holiday. Like my sister. sigh, why m i still studying and why m i need to study so hard for just one major exam and miss the opportunity to go overseas with my family.

U know, my dad call me to inform me that my whole family going overseas for vacation. So expected i'm suppose to stay in malaysia study hard. sigh.

Just copy some pic from my sis 's fb on the Macao trip photo. Read her Macao trip post here and here.






Nice leh. haiz now need to continue studying and dream of myself going vacation soon lar. Good bye my Hong Kong air ticket, i had sacrifice that ticket cause it's dated on the week before my final exam. So i wasted RM350 on an air ticket to Hong Kong this year. T_T

Till then.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment