Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Container Icon

Children

"What's the point of having 2 children when they don't even care about you when you are in the hospital?!"

I nearly cry together with the aunty when she say this to me this morning in the hospital.

Ironically, yesterday another aunty in the ward happily told me all the successful story of her sons and daughters.



Ok i know i suppose to go do work in hospital but not going around the wards hear ppl telling me their happy / sad stories and stalk other ppl.


Ps: YuanLiang forced us all go sing K with terry today and celebrate terry's birthday too. lol. so happy birthday my dear neighbour. May u stay young forever. =_=

Video of the song that we sang, pls dont click when u r not free n lower down ur laptope volume cause it's damn boring n noisy. lol


Till then.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment