Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Container Icon

Headpain

I had not crap anything here for quite sometime edy. Reason being i strain my back muscle the day before i went KL and i cannot sit in front of my laptope so i cannot online and then once i m in KL means i no internet to use so i cant online and then i go cameron highland lagi no internet then i came back to my hometown and now my head is very painful and my hands and legs are painful too...

But then, i did something that i felt proud of myself few days ago -- i actually went jungle trekking in the morning then afternoon go climb the mossy forest in cameron. And it was raining few hours before i climb the mossy forest so i think it's a miracle i still survive and typing in front of my laptope now. @_@ i m just kidding.

Nothing much to type now, cause my immune system is now working very hard to fight against lots of microorganism that i got from er the forest? Puduraya bus station? Cameron highland? or just anywhere in KL? that's why my brain dont seems to work well now.

Till then.
Have a nice week ahead.
And Sayonara to my batchmates that edy went UK. Have a safe journey there. Gonna miss you guys. Let's work hard to achieve our dreams. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment