Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Container Icon

Christmas Eve

Today is 24th Dec.
Few more minutes to go and it's Christmas time!!

This year Christmas is quite different for me,
no more the routine things that i do for christmas every year,
do join caroling this year lar,
but i m not back for Christmas yet,
why, i dono.
what have u been doing, dono, alot of things.

Anyway, i do have a happy christmas eve celebration with friends. And going to spend Christmas with family soon.
But today definitely not my day again. Cause of my weird-dream-effect. So sorry...



Lastly, i love my Juicy Couture bag SO SO SO SO SUPER much!!!!!!!
I dono how to thank u guys for that, but i really really touch when i saw that!!!!!
Thank you, cant believe i have such wonderful friends with me.
BIG BIG HUGZZ to all those contribute to this. Am really really happy. =)
*Hugs Hugs Hugs* Nice rite!!


Merry Christmas everyone, hope u guys really spend time with the one u love.

Till then. ^_^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Post a Comment