Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Container Icon

Handphone

We cant deny the importance of handphone in our life...

After 1 week without my samsung hp, where i store all my friends phone no inside, i kind of realize how important is to have ur own hp..
(Call me careless girl, forgot to bring back both laptope and hp charger back when going back to hometown...)

Then recently, when my friends sms me, i need to take a very very long time to realize who is the one on the other side of the phone.. cause i cannot memorize most of my friend hp no (exp the easiest memorized yvloi phone no...)

Felt so sorry for them...plus i m still not used to the cheap-china-making PDA phone, so sometime, i really took a very very long time to reply those msg..(ask wazit...)

So the msg is: used the brain that God created for you to memorize all ur friends phone no so u wont get panic when ur hp is not working.....

Ok, enough for my carelessness, this the cheap-china-making PDA phone and my expensive-korea-making-samsung phone, cant believe my hp actually more expensive than the PDA phone.....
The BIG PDA phone and my SMALL + NICE samsung hp...


Next 2 photos are random, just upload for fun....
Ok, this the small laptope i told yvon...4Gb only, small leh...

This is where small town "youngster" (they really young ok) normally hang up...
While city children's time is full of tuition + piano lesson + ballet + drawing lesson + violin lesson + swimming + more tuition, the town children have much more time to spend, so they will hang up at some food stall....
I took this when i went lunch with my mum yesterday, those children are all primary school children, they came here by their bicycle, buy aiskacang n junk food here, then went "shot gei" (means cycle around the town) or fishing at the longkang....ITS TRUE ok, i witness with my own eye...

Kind of random, but this my hometown, n i m proud that i came from this town....but i didnt hang out like those children when i m young (cause i m a good girl?! =P...lol...)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Post a Comment