Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Container Icon

Blurness

I always proud of myself being an alert and quick understand student, until recently....


My blurness had become worse before i came to realize that... From missing lrt/ktm in KL to missing bus to go back Perak to.........@@@@@@@@


So i recall back what are the blur things i had done recently, mostly related to taking a public transport back home....


In mid June, which is 2 weeks before my BIG exam, i decided to go back hometown celebrate Father's day with my dear family, and coincidencely (which is unfortunately for yvloi), my best and hometown friend in IMU, yvloi still in KL and wanted to go back hometown too, so both of us decided to take the bus balik kampung together....

But, due to i want to attend the Thank You party of Mezhen after her winning of my uni Student Representative Council Vice President pose, yvloi agree to go back at night with me, which is after i attend the ThankYou party....

So, my blurness record start:

#1 I nearly miss the ThankYou Party...
1 hours before the party, Daniel come to my place to take the picture of MMS, and my laptope is too slow to copy all the things into the pendrive, so i wasted up 2 hours copy-ing data into the pendrive and late for the ThankYou Party.

When i reach there, some of the friends already went back and not much food left...
I cant believe i will be so late for a party like this....sigh..


After that party me n my friends head straight to PuduRaya to take bus back,

#2 I missed the 10.30pm bus...
Solution is we wait at PuduRaya for the 12am bus to go back hometown.


Finish celebrating Father's day and i should go back to KL,

#3 I missed the afternoon bus going back to KL
All the tickets are SOLD out cause i forgot to buy it earlier.
So i went back KL at night and again reach puduraya at 12am.....


I thought i had enough of blurness and missing buses, so i told myself next time should buy the tickets earlier.

Ok, after finish my exam and i decided to go back hometown,
I met with a hometown friend who wanted to go back hometown too, so we decided to go back together....

#4 I was late that day and nearly miss the bus.
Thanks God this time my friend's sister is going back too and she arrive at puduraya earlier, she is there asking the bus driver to wait for me n my friend.
So, the whole bus waiting n bus depart late because of my #4 blurness....


And i got home safe.
Then, i went back KL again for the feedback class in my uni and did some volunteering job, and when i wanted to balik kampung,

#5 I missed the 1.45pm bus (AGAIN)
Due to my blurness few times before, i had bought the ticket earlier so to make sure i know when should i go to the bus station...
But i still miss the bus and need to buy another bus ticket back...


So then i went to Kuching.
and the #6 blurness is the blurness i believe i will N.E.V.E.R E.V.E.R repeat again in future...

#6 I nearly missed my FLIGHT back to Penang...
I really dono what's wrong with me now, i do print out my flight ticket, but i didnt double check it on the day of my departure from Kuching.
My friend told me our flight is on 8.45pm (which is actually 8.15pm), at first i thought 8.45pm sound abit weird, but i didnt bother to go n clear my doubt cause i think maybe i remember the time wrongly and the flight is actually 8.45pm...

So, on the last day of me in Kuching, we arrive at the airport at 7.45pm...
and we found out that the counter for checked in is CLOSED.

We are so panic and SHOCK!!!

Luckily, after begging the officer of AirAsia (showing the MOST innocent and helpless face....etc), they allow us to check in, and of course our BIG luggage bag automatically become our hand luggage then, and we manage to go into the flight ontime....

And of course we arrive safely in Penang Airport....

Sigh, what an adventurous experience for me, so now i know i m quite blur recently and i will try to be more ALERT dy....


Ps: i wanted to blog about alot of things, but let me clear my blurness first, i think my mind and brain need some rest after all those hectic weekSS.....

Till then.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment