Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Container Icon

My USM True Story

Last year, i make this @@@@@@@ decision....















By NOT taking up offer of USM Medic and go study there, but stay back in IMU continue my journey as kampung girl in a sophisticated university!!!!!!
I kena blah blah blah by my parents, my form 6 teacherS, my friends n lots n lots other ppl.......
I dono how i ended up choosing IMU than USM, but this is what i chose, n now i bear the consequences...


If u don believe me, i can show u my USM offer letter.



See carefully....its really my name, n pls LOOK at the fees....




Cannot c clearly? I show u a bigger one!!....



Someone ask me how much cheaper is government university, for medicine course???

Let me tell u, USM Medicine is one of the most expensive course in local university...(more expensive than UM ok!!) But still, u ONLY pay only rm1800 per year to study there for 5 years...pls lar, don say i rich girl say that rm1800 is a small amount, i say ONLY is because if u compare to IMU fees, u will be speechless...
It is like 小巫见大巫。



I know some people out there r going to throw egg or something else on me for not going to USM, but chosing to stay back in IMU...if i have the chance,i wish to do that oso, so keep ur egg with u, petrol price increase, egg price will be increase soon ok.....


I did went visit USM, at Kelantan...If u still dono, Medicine USM is study at Kubu Kerian Campus, Kelantan. USM have 3 campus, one in Penang Island, one in Penang Mainland, another in Kelantan..

On the way to kelantan, (from Perak my hometown), we pass by a "hill"(i dono how to describe lar), at that area, even maxis or celcom the best networking system oso dont have signal...ITS TRUE ok...

My BEST BEST BEST ever DAD drive me there...





And

here is

some photos taken


at the "hill" there......




@@@@@@@@@@@@
i wish i got more other photos to show....
@@@@@@@@@@@@





At the "hill" there, maxis/celcom signal are not available...(i purposely forgo digi cause digi signal is not available in alot of other places oso, so not weird if its not available at the hill there....)



And finally, we reach USM, after 6+++hours drive.


in front of USM admin office




Commentless....



Me! At USM, hehe.....ok, i know i look nerdy and weird with spec, dono what's wrong with me, go n wear that BIG spec on that day......
I normally didnt wear spec one ok!!




Conclusion, my advice for those who got USM Medicine this year,
DONT go n complain of not getting into UM or UKM medicine, USM medicine has as good quality as UM ok!! And i will tell u more about those uni if i got chance...........

So, go go go to the local university that u got, don complain so much!!!!







U will regret as me if u didnt grap the chance.


Ps: er, comments are welcomed, but no question on the photos P.L.E.A.S.E...!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

Post a Comment