Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Container Icon

Colourful World

Recently i dye my hair, em, i should say, i blonde my hair...


Really unbelievable ya, i oso think so, nvr think dat i will dye my hair in my life...


But something change my mind, i realize God is a colourful God, n now we hd enter an era of colourful world...




Few years ago, we only hv black white screen hp..

Few years back, d pc we use is in black n white screen..

Few more years back, d photostat machine we hv can only photostat n give us black n white pages..d printer we use can only print black n white pages oso..

Few more more years back, d TV we(ooo, is our parents) watch is in black n white screen...

Few more more more years back, d inks we use for writing only hv black colour....

Few more more more more years back................


Ya, todays world is a colourful world, we hv colourful advertisment to attract customers, we have colour printer, d pc we use is in colour screen, d hp mos of d teenages hold is colour hp, everywhere we c is colourful world, houses no more paint in black n white only, there's alot of colours....




Actually there's nothing to do with our hair colour, jst i wan to try somethings different, to make a different, to b more colourful in appearance, i don wan to b a dull looking person, n don wan to b a nerd too, although i use to b.....

So, i blonde n cut my hair 2 weeks ago, at a church member's house.


I know if i don hv inner strength n inner beauty, there's no point for me to hv a blonde hair n b fashionable in outlook...

Like what Pastor Aries that come to my church last weekend mention.. Some ppl may b very conservative outward, but very dirty inside, this is fa li sai ren ; whereas, some ppl can b fashionable n colourful in their appearance but inside them, they r conservative, ie they r very strong in God's word, they respect their parents, they try to excell in everything they do.... Dis is d new era christian!! N dis is oso my ambition n goal..




Oya, for my church member in my hometown n those who r still in school, there's something call school rules, so pls don abide d rules, i m not encouraging u all to dye ur hair, u will hv chance once u excell academically n enter uni..


Hope everyone got bless........ ^_^


July 23, 2007 at 10:23 PM

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment